Duxbury & Plymouth Attorney Handling Wills, Trusts & Probate
Comprehensive Legal Solutions in Plymouth, MA
When you need help drafting crucial documents or navigating the complicated legal process, the estate planning attorney at BIEDAK & FINLAY Law is here to help you. We have substantial experience providing the full breadth of estate planning, conservatorship and guardianship, elder law, and trust and estate litigation services for clients located throughout Massachusetts.
Estate Planning and Estate Administration, Plymouth, Massachusetts.
We carefully consider the needs and goals of our clients in preparing every estate plan and provide comprehensive, tax-sensitive estate planning documents individually tailored to the unique needs and objectives of each client. Our services extend to all types of trusts in Massachusetts, including special needs trusts. We focus on perfecting documents that will protect you and your family for generations.
- Wills – Plymouth, Bristol County & Barnstable County
- Generation-Skipping Trusts
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts
- Qualified Personal Residence Trusts (QPRTs)
- Special Needs Trusts
- Charitable Trusts
- Revocable Living Trusts
- Durable Powers of Attorney & Power of Attorney
- Advance Health Care Directives
- Community Property Agreements
We have office locations in Plymouth & Taunton — we also provide litigation services in matters including estate planning and probate matters.
Matters that come up frequently:
Ensuring the property is properly titled and trusts are appropriately funded.
- Providing a plan for the possibility of subsequent incapacity or disability.
- Careful coordination of beneficiary designations for insurance & retirement benefit accounts.
Our attorneys have extensive experience in probate code and administration, and in trust administration, including the administration of complex estates and tax problems.
Conservatorships and Guardianships in Plymouth County
If a person becomes incapacitated in Plymouth and does not have a will, trust, or estate planning documents, designating who will manage their financial affairs becomes critical. We also assist clients in guardianship proceedings in both Plymouth & Bristol County, Massachusetts.
We represent handle all manner of trust and estate disputes, including but not limited to the following:
- Allegations of a breach of fiduciary duty
- Disputes concerning property rights
- Creditors’ claims
- Trust or estate accounting issues
- Intra-family conflicts
- Challenges to the validity or construction of a will, trust, or other estate planning document
- Allegations of fraud, coercion, undue influence, or elder abuse